19.5.09

Update and some Ulduar

Well, a lot has happened since we last posted. Initiator of this blog has moved house and the week or so away from WoW has led to him not wanting to return. He is on. A. Break.

In the meantime... I changed guilds to a casual(ish) raiding guild on my server. I'd originally talked about joining them as Retribution but they asked me as tank which I was more than happy to do. I'd switched to tanking from retribution because at the time my old guild wasn't raiding yet, but there were plenty of pick up groups... looking for tanks. I'd collected some tanking gear while levelling to 80, crafted some and bought a few rep items from the outland factions (<3 Championing). I found tanking was a lot of fun and now consider it my main spec (to complete the Paladinic trinity).

So last night we hit Ulduar 25. the guild had so far only killed Flame Leviathan and Razorscale and they went down without any problems.Ignis was next and he proved a bit more of a problem. Initially I was tanking Ignis himself, with our (otherwise MT) death knight and a warrior assigned to the adds. After 4 failed attempts we found the problem was mostly add control, the warrio was having trouble positioning the adds (I've done it before on 10man and found it quite tricky myself). We switched and succeeded for a guild first kill.

next time I'll post some stuff on my goals for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!