We defeated Mimiron in Ulduar 10 for the second time last night. Like the night when we first killed him it took about 4 attempts to get everything to line up. The ways you can die in that fight... There are many. Let me count the ways.
1. Plasma Blast. Even if you are a tank you need cooldowns to save you.
2. Mines. Walk on one. Die.
3. Shock Blast. Run or Die.
4. That fiery thing he does in Phase 1. Or standing within 5. yards of anyone it lands on.
6. Not moving in the transition to phase 2 (and getting pushed onto the reamining mines)
7. Rockets! It's only 6 million damage.
8. Spinning up! Pew Pew!
9. Boom Bot!
10. Phase 4 - nearly all of the above (well, 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8)
But we killed him. And we lived. Again. We go for Vezax tonight and hopefully we'll get some serious attempts on Yogg-Saron.
Follow the money, Overwatch edition
9 hours ago