26.3.09

Blog Awards

So, HP posted a comment on one of my entries that she was awarded for her blog, and I had to check it out. So I did and I was surprised with what she wrote. J I think it’s a cool idea for –us- bloggers to give each other a nice little advertisement. :) So here is mine!

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post
bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you
deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows
she/he
is real.

Choose a minimum of seven
(7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by
including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven
friends.
Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a
harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten (10) honest things about
yourself. Then pass it on!

1. I play[ed] to much World of Warcraft. (Don’t we all?) But I mean, I’m sure of that I skipped a few classes back in high school. Or canceled a few appointments just because I was raiding and such.

2. I’m a big DEATH METAL \m/. fan. But I also listen to songs form artists like KAYLEIGH

3. I have a short temper (I share this with HP) + with that short temper, I sometimes get really frustrated at people.

4. I am a procrastinator (once more I share this with HP.)

5. Personally I like really bad movies. Like B-Movies and even movies which are much worse. Mainly because of the cast either takes it to serious or not at all.

6. I absolutely love not sleeping much; although eventually it always catches up with me, I try to have my nights as short as possible (4-6hours would do). But then again, sometimes I hit the sack around 19.00 and sleep for 12hours.

7. I am in love with Anime. I like way they express emotions. How you get caught in a moment. I’ve seen loads and loads on Anime and I always will keep track of the latest anime.

8. For some reason, I love to write. Poetry, lyrics, or just stories, hence the blog. I didn’t read much books in my life, and probably never will, but the writing part I adore it.

9. I took opera singing lessons to improve my death metal growl. It’s not that I am a perfect candidate for a opera show now, but I use the breathing techniques to improve my vocals.

10. Back on Kazzak, my old server, I still owe my friend for about 2200 gold. And I told him if he rerolled to my current server that he would get it. Does that make me a bad person?

These are the blogs which I’ve read. And inspired me to start one of my own.

- I am a Paladin – This young lady just started blogging herself, I love the way she writes because it’s always long rants about things she doesn’t agree about. Usually I feel the same way as she does, but didn’t put it on paper yet. And I even like the way she writes her posts.
- Blessing of Kings – Rohan is awesome, he knows the paladin class very well. Although it’s more of a ret based blog, he talks about paladins in general and has a great opinion about everything.
- Red – This blog is not about a paladin, but about a Shaman. As I said in my prevous post, both me, Divya and Ard have 2 Shaman friends. When I was searching for additional shaman information. Red showed me the ways of the spirits. :)
- Eye for an Eye – Another Ret paladin blog; This guy has the best gear lists available on the blogs. And personally I like his writing.
- The Suicidal Zebra – I like this one because he’s straight to the point and use a lot of Theory craft to sum things up. (and I <3 Theorycraft)
- The Greedy Goblin – His money making skills are through the roof, I stole some of his “ideas” and use them for my own. (Epic mount. :) )
- Big Red Kitty – I love how we describes his feelings for his hunter, this man, is my eyes is a hunter god. I loved the discussions about Survival VS. BM when they “upgraded/updated/buffed” survival in WTLK. He didn’t give up and he managed to get back into the top with a BM spec. And <3 Brain.
- A bit of Lance – Really good in-depth posts about WoW. I love his writing.
- A couple in Azeroth – It’s awesome to read about a couple playing world of warcraft, they have their own guild and it’s fun to read their stories. Since Ard (The Paladin) and Kashmira both are married as well. It’s funny to see the same stuff happening to each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!